Scouting for Food March 16-23, 2019
Tips for a successful Scouting for Food:
- Mark the following dates on your Unit's Calendar
Saturday, March 16 - Door Hanger Distribution Day
Saturday, March 23 – Scouting for Food Collection Day
- Register your Unit to participate by completing this form.
- Identify one or more adults in your Scout unit who will coordinate your unit’s participation in Scouting for Food.
- Attend your district Roundtable to pick up Scouting for Food door hangers.
- Record your Scouting for Food community service hours here. Scouting for Food is a service project that helps your unit meet is goals for Journey to Excellence.
- Have fun! Take pictures. The Scouting for Food community service project is the perfect opportunity to let your community know about your unit. Leave a unit flyer or thank you note with the door hangers, take pictures and