Summer Camp Refund Policy
- The $50 non-refundable deposit will be retained in all cases with exception to COVID-19 related refunds. Please see the refund polices for COVID-19.
- All fees, including the $50 non-refundable deposit, are nontransferable. This includes between attendees within the same registration.
- Cancellations and refund requests are only accepted due to medical reasons and must be submitted within two weeks after the scheduled session of camp. A doctor’s note should accompany the request.
- Refunds are processed within six to eight weeks of receipt and are returned to the original payer and in the original form of payment.
- There are no refunds due to weather, unless an entire camp session is canceled.
Refund Policies for COVID-19
- Should state officials ask us to reduce or not host larger gatherings, including summer camp, we will refund affected participants in full.
- Should a participant become ill prior to camp or other event, we will provide a full refund for the participant and any participating family members. The participant and participating family members will not be allowed to attend.
- We want to help you plan and minimize your risk. Should a person register for summer camp or a council event and later elect not to attend because of COVID-19 related concerns we will provide a full credit for future use.
Please complete the information below for the participant not attending camp,
and email the doctor's note to firstname.lastname@example.org