City of Eau Claire's Winter Parade
Please submit RSVP information using the form provided below.
Date: Friday, December 1st, 2023
Time: Please arrive between 5:40-6pm, event begins 6:30pm sharp
Participant drop off- 3rd Avenue and W Grand Avenue,
Pick up for after the parade- Randall park (Niagara and 3rd).
EC Winter Parade Map. The map has info on the parade route as well as pick up and drop off points.
- Parade “DROP OFF AREA” – for the safety of parade participants, all participants that are dropped off for the parade must be dropped off on 3rd save between lake and grand, then walk to their designated area. Vehicles dropping of parade participants are not permitted to enter the line-up lot.
- Scouts will be asked to sign in and leave a phone number in case pickup info should change
- We will have signs carry, so please do not bring any troop/pack specific flags.
- Bring a camping lantern or battery-powered christmas lights (we will have some lights to share as well)
In the event you need help on the afternoon or evening of the parade, please call or text Kora Lang 715-579-8682
Contact Kora Lang at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will need help with the following:
- Building decorations
- Cutting down and prepping a 'tree' - we will try to take a real tree and make it look like a 'charlie brown tree' by cutting branches out of it.
- Painting/decorating a few signs - some packs can do this at scout meetings.
- Setting up lighting
We also will need to borrow the following:
- Christmas lights (rope lights, conventional lights, floodlights)
- Battery powered work lights
- Small inverter generator
- 3-foot step stool
- assorted construction lumber, 2x4, 2x2.
- There will be a final assembly/worknight on thursday 11/30 at 6 pm and we will meet for the parade at 5:40.
Please let me know if you are able to help with constructing the float! [email@example.com]